Trophy hunting in Kamchatka
In Kamchatka sports, amateur, commercial and trophy hunting is permitted.
We offer trophy hunting for:
- Bear (March, 25 – May, 25/August, 20 – December, 15)
- Moose (eptember, 10 – December, 23)
- Bighorn sheep (August, 10 – October, 15)
- Fox, lynx, polar fox (October, 25 – February, 28)
- Hare (September, 10 – December, 23)
- Duck, goose, wood grouse, sandpiper (August, 18 – December, 31)
- Wolverine, sable (October, 25 – February, 28)
In early winter hunters go on skis and by snowmobiles. In autumn the hunting takes place on feeding spots. The hunters travel by helicopters, off-road vehicles, 4-wheelers and motor boats. For interesting and safe hunting every group is accompanied by experienced guide — a professional hunter.
Download our brochures with additional information: Hunting in Kamchatka and Fishing bases of Kamchatka.